Aerial Silks Journal
Aerial Curriculum Journal
Finally! You can now keep a record of your aerial fitness all in ONE PLACE! If you love your aerial silks workout, but need way to easily remember all your skills, warm up, conditioning, sequences, and cross training, all in ONE PLACE - you have found it!
OVER 100 PAGES, Including:
- An organized lay out of all the locks, with places to record skills names, climbs, and knots
- Sequence Ideas section to record sequences from class or ones you made up yourself!
- Warm Up and Conditioning Drills with images and descriptions
- Cross Training Plan for balancing your aerial fitness with a home or gym workout plan
- Nutritional Guidance for eating optimally to perform your best in the air!
- Plenty of space to record your thoughts and important notes from class